Note to visitors:


I love to read comments so be sure to leave one ~ feel free to make any suggestions ~

To leave a comment you must click on the word comments under each post ~ it's tiny ~ not sure how to change it ~ Hope this helps you navigate my site somewhat better ~


Monday, April 25, 2011

Questions …

Here are my Answers … write in the comment section and tell me yours


1. What curse word do you use the most?

It changes often, but these days I've been saying... "Bloody Hell!"

2. Do you own an iPod?


No

3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?

Yes. And the second!

4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?


I would love to be in some pictures so my kids will remember what I looked like, but no one else in this house will ever use the camera.

5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?

*I* call me lazy.

6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

Nope.

7. What is the first thing you notice about someone to whom are attracted?

Eyes, shoulders and butt.

8. To what are you looking forward?


I'll get back to you on that

9. Do you own any band t-shirts?


Nope..
10. When is the last time you slept on the floor?

Many years ago..

11. What did you do last night?

Surfed the net and watched Big Bang Theory

12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?

I've always gotten along with guys. I was a big tomboy growing up. But now it’s mostly girls... marriage changes things

13. Who was the last person to make you mad?

Hi Husband!

14. To whom would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?

Does a firm king size bed with 1000 thread count sheets count? If not …. Michael Shanks as Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1.

15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?

No. Just because I want to say no.


16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?

I don't know. I'm pretty good with what I have. More money is alway nice. (Money can't buy happiness, but it can take you places where you can look for it.)

17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?

Yes! I love my mom!

18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘11 Mustang?


Sure would!

19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?

In Carbonear.. Hi Lisa!!

20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?


Doesn’t matter I love to swim…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think....