Note to visitors:


I love to read comments so be sure to leave one ~ feel free to make any suggestions ~

To leave a comment you must click on the word comments under each post ~ it's tiny ~ not sure how to change it ~ Hope this helps you navigate my site somewhat better ~


Friday, April 1, 2011

My Birthday ...Number 41

A late post I know but here it is anyway. I turned 41 about 2 weeks ago and I actually had an awesome night ( until the accident that my son was in not me... just a minor fender bender). To celebrate my birthday I askked my besties... to come to a comedy show with me. They all say yes ...except my good friend Linda who ended up working... I'll forgive her but Linda you owe me a night out. The Comedy show was held in Harbour Grace, NL by hometown comedian John Sheehan and a few of his friends. The event was held to raise funds for the Fire Brigade and was very successful. My friends and I laughed til we cried, had stitches in our sides and our jaws actually hurt. What a time we had

Comedy on Fire tickets

Lisa & Heidi



 




Lil' Sis - Big Sis
 

Lisa, Heidi, John ( My birthday gift), Me & my sister Tracy



The fender bender
                                                               



1 comment:

Tell Me What You Think....