Note to visitors:


I love to read comments so be sure to leave one ~ feel free to make any suggestions ~

To leave a comment you must click on the word comments under each post ~ it's tiny ~ not sure how to change it ~ Hope this helps you navigate my site somewhat better ~


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pork Meatballs with Egg Noddles

I'm really (no REALLY) not much of a cook but everyone loves my meatballs (and meatloaf~ I used the same recipe for both). I made this recipe a few nights ago and it was pretty delicious and very flavourful! And no trips to the emergency room ~Even with my limited culinary skills, I really recommend that you make this dish!  :) ENJOY!

 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (we use less sodium chicken)
1 egg, beaten

1/4 cup of milk
2- 4 Tbsp BBQ sauce
1 can of turkey  gravy

1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream

1 pkg of egg noodles

Directions:
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2.Mix ground beef, stuffing mix (dry mix, do NOT prepare according to box), milk & bbq sauce.
3.Shape into 32 meatballs (more or less, depending on how big or small you want them).
4.Place meatballs in 13x9" baking dish (use 2 dishes if the meatballs are too crowded).
5.Bake 25 minutes or until done.
6.Mix gravy, soup  and sour cream in large saucepan.
7.Add meatballs to sauce mixture, stir lightly.
8.Cook on low for 5 minutes.
9.Serve over egg noodles.
10.Enjoy!



Ingredients
added some leftover peppers to the meatballs




1 comment:

Tell Me What You Think....